Total Confidence Warranty
Not only does the purchase of Continental brand tires ensure quality and performance, it also provides an extra measure of confidence with the support of the Total Confidence Plan.
3 Year Flat Tire Change Roadside Assistance*
Complimentary flat change or towing up to 250 kms at no charge.
Continental’s Road Hazard Coverage makes it unique in the industry because it applies to all Continental Branded Tires that are purchased as replacement, and is a promise of a free comparable replacement tire during the first 12 months after purchase or 2/32nds of treadwear (whichever comes first).
All Continental Passenger and Light Truck Tires bearing the Continental name and D.O.T. serial numbers are covered up to 60 days (or the first 2/32nds treadwear, whichever comes first).
All Continental Passenger and Light Truck Tires are eligible for the Limited Warranty and Adjustment Policy for a maximum of 72 months from the date of purchase. The Policy allows for free replacement during the first 12 months from the date of purchase or the first 2/32nds of wear
Coverage on select replacement products up to 144,000 kms.
*Tires must be registered online after purchase to qualify for roadside assistance. Please go to www.totalconfidence-plan.com to register your tires and activate your roadside assistance protection. Registration must be completed within 45 days of purchase. Coverage is for 3 (three) years from the time of registration. Limit of 3 covered events for the coverage term. You will need to complete all the required information on the form including proof of purchase details. Once completed, your roadside assistance card will be emailed to you. Only the vehicle registered on the totalconfidence-plan.com website at the time of purchase will be serviced under the program.
Three year coverage includes:
Tire Change – with your inflated spare (maximum $200.00 per tire change event)
Towing – for two or more flat tires or no workable spare (no mechanical breakdown) 250 kms tow limit
Any amounts over the $200 for tire change or 250 kms for tow are payable to the service provider at the time of service.
24x7 live agent service
Coverage in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
Whenever you are in need of the above service simply call the toll free number provided following registration. You will be prompted to provide your program membership number and a live agent will assist, asking the necessary questions to process your dispatched service including vehicle VIN number, make, model, location, etc. Service will not be provided on an unattended vehicle.
The Program provides service for most emergency situations but does no include:
· Service if the operator is not with the disabled vehicle (however if you cannot remain with the vehicle for safety reason, we will attempt to provide service.
· Service if the vehicle was involved in an accident, theft or vandalism
· Service for RV’s, fleet vehicles, vehicles off road, trailers; vehicles over 1 ton capacity, commercial vehicles, vehicles already at a repair facility or on roads where state/provincial providers are exclusively utilized.
· Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained including private property.
· Installation or removal of snow chains nor dismounting, repairing, or rotating tires.
· Vehicle storage charges, cost of parts and installation, products, materials, impounding and additional labor related to towing.
· Service to vehicles with expired safety inspection, license plate, and/or emission sticker where required by law.
· Service to vehicles that are not in a safe condition to be towed.
· Service in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other places that would be hazardous for service.
Important: Since all Authorized Service Providers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the Administrator, the Administrator can assume no liability for any damage to your vehicle resulting from the rendering of service or for personal items left in the vehicle. Any claims for personal injury or damage to the property of a member must be files against the servicing facility.
Emergency Roadside services are provided to Roadside Protect, Inc. by Signature’s Nationwide Auto Club, Inc.